need strategy...

Technical support and scripting issues

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

Mark Gevry
Pro Scripter

need strategy...

Post by Mark Gevry » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:32 am

Hello. Theres this java game. I want a macro to actually play the game. Heres the link for a screenshot. http://home.ripway.com/2005-8/382288/picture.bmp

As you can see, there are 6 letters, which i could use GRC> for. Now this is where i need the ideas. How to make it tell what words are in those 6 letters and play the game. So lets say 6 letters were "a" "n" and "d" and "L" and "y" and "m". How can i gather up thr letters and make it search for a word. One word would be "and". So i need it to click the A then the N then the D and hit enter. There is jsut so many ways letters can be organized, so can someone think of a strategy for me! Im stumped! Thanks!

Mark[/url]

CatBreath
Junior Coder

Post by CatBreath » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:30 am

ull need a dictionary...
and compare words to it...

and one way of reading the letters is to choose a few specific points which you see what their color is in each letter.
if ull choose the points correctly than each letter will have its own set of points, thus enabling you to read the letters.
assign each letter a variable and start trying to arrange them and look for matches in the dictionary.