PLz Help... Newbie in Macro system

General Macro Scheduler discussion

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

goddha

PLz Help... Newbie in Macro system

Post by goddha » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:51 am

CuRrEntly I m MakINg A MAcrO FoR A GamE... It Would do like... press the right ctrl button den release it den press the Ralt button den release it... it works in the windows... but... it does not work in the game... is there any code for it to work in game? i have also tried putting hotkeys... does not work... i oso have tried SETFOCUS on the program it does not seem to work... mayb i did it wrongly ... so could any of u guyz juz help me... thnx loads.plz help... thnx.,.. my current script is:

Label>start
Press LCTRL
Wait>0.1
Release LCTRL
Wait>0.1
Press LALT
Wait>0.1
Release LALT
Wait>0.1
Goto>start

if theres anythings i shud change plz advice me thnx..

Bob Hansen
Automation Wizard

Post by Bob Hansen » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:06 am

Already supplied an answer in Beginner's Forum area at http://www.mjtnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5421#5421.

1. Please only post one time.

2. Please use normal lower case in content vs. i THinK thaT tHIs is COOl. CuRrEntly I m MakINg A MAcrO FoR A GamE.
You are more likely to get support from others who feel you respect their time by making content easy to read.
Hope this was helpful..................good luck,
Bob
A humble man and PROUD of it!

support
Automation Wizard

Post by support » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:05 am

Hi,

Ditto. It took me three attempts to read and understand that post. I have no idea why the poster used a mixture of upper case and lower case letters. It looks unprofessional and it will slow down any chance of getting support. To give us a chance of understanding your question and being able to answer it please write properly. I realise that not everyone's first language is English, but at least try and write clearly.

And posting the same message to more than one forum is the best way to annoy people and wastes time. Again it will mean a slower response so it is counter productive.
MJT Net Support
[email protected]